AMALIA BUTT LIFTER COMPRESSION SHORTS - AC1045
Perfect fit = perfect curves. A critical step to ordering waist trainers or shapewear is identifying the size that will fit your body best. Don’t make the mistake of ordering a size that's too small because you think you might look thinner. The opposite is true—if it’s too tight, it will be extremely unflattering—and uncomfortable.
TAKE ACCURATE MEASUREMENTS
- It is important that you measure your waist accurately
- Measure slightly above the belly button like in the image below
- Look down the inches column for your waist size and type of Waist Trainer
- Find your recommended size in the size column
OR USE YOUR HEIGHT & WEIGHT
- Select the column according to your height
- Look down the inches column for your weight in pounds
- You can easily use this Google link to convert you weight in stones or kilograms to pounds
Please select your Waist Trainer according to your waist measurement or height & weight. If you are in between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger one.
*All sizes and measurements of items are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are accurate as possible.
|AUSTRALIA *||from £12.99|
|REST OF THE WORLD *||from £14.99|
Exact delivery costs are dependant upon weight and calculated at the checkout. Please check our Delivery Info page for full information on delivery timescales.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We do not offer refunds on purchases, however we do offer a one time exchange in accordance with our exchanges policy.
Selected the wrong size? Changed your mind? Not to worry! You can have peace of mind as you can return eligible items to us within 30 days of delivery for an exchange.
Please check our Returns info for full information and excluded items.
*Disclaimer: Results will vary from person to person and are based on factors such as age, lifestyle habits etc.